The following bills and resolutions pertain to Water Resources Development. Bills and resolutions that have passed one house are in BOLD.
- H.R. 1045 – Recreational Lands Self-Defense Act of 2017
- H.R. 875 – Bureau of Reclamation Water Project Streamlining Act
- H.R. 833 – SAND Act of 2017
- H.R. 434 – New WATER Act
- H.R. 23 – Gaining Responsibility on Water Act of 2017
- S. 279 – SAND Act
- S. 216 – Bureau of Reclamation Transparency Act
- S. 199 – A bill to authorize the use of the active capacity of the Fontenelle Reservoir.
- S. 80 – A bill to protect the right of individuals to bear arms at water resources development projects.